Sunday, June 6, 2010

A bangin' good time

















Well, today was an interesting day.  Unexpectedly, I decided to go with my mom and sister to the gun range for a little bonding time.  Odd, I know.  My first time in a gun range and my first time to shoot a gun.  Not exactly on my bucket list, but I'm glad I did it.  Turns out I did pretty good.  If you'll notice in the photo to the right, I hit the center circle...and not once, but twice!  I managed to shoot the same spot twice...imagine that!!  I made the hole a bit bigger with the second shot.  It was an odd feeling.  Not so sure I like firing a gun...it was a little disconcerting.  That, and it was hot in there AND there was a little too much taxidermy action in the whole place for my liking, but I was able to use my NRA handshake on one of the employees.  Where else can I do that? Bangin' good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment