Monday, April 5, 2010

Feeling like a loser
























So this whole blog thing is a journey, its a lesson and most of all, its no fun right now. While I enjoy taking pictures, I'm not liking the reality that is staring me in the face. I do the same freaking thing every day and my photo blog shows it in big fat letters. I got to the end of the day, AGAIN, and found myself with no interesting photo. I don't think the quality has been good or interesting for a while now. But I continue to do this. Either I have to make stuff happen and make it interesting or continue to hope it will just happen to me. Either way is fine. I have a rule though. I will not substitute something else on a day that I didn't take a photo. I will be honest with myself and with you. If I take nothing, something depicting nothing will appear in its spot, however creative. Its my way of shouting out to you that I'm embarrassed that I couldn't find anything interesting to photographc in my 24 hours of life. I'm trying to pace myself with the cat pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment